Social Media for your Professional Branding & Presence (Calgary)
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Register by October 29, 2019
Does your 2020 vision include social media for professional branding and presence?
Whether you are a new grad, a seasoned professional, or a contractor, using social media makes good business sense. If you’re looking to get social for leisure, to search for a job, or to develop your personal brand, this workshop is for you. Cultivate your arsenal of tools, resources, and connections to undergo a social media transformation by embracing the power of the different platforms. In this session, you will learn about content creation, how to professionally engage with your network, and the impact your professional standing has on your brand.
When you participate in this session, you will learn:
- What it means to be a professional online and the importance of representation.
- The nuts and bolts of a successful social media strategy to position your brand for success.
- How to accelerate your career by streamlining your processes and improving your existing skill set.
- How to assess and audit your current social media initiatives through real-life feedback, discussions, and learning.
- How to build your network online and take it offline.
- How to set your content up for success by pairing it with a rewarding long-term strategy.
About the Presenter
Alnoor Damji does leadership, business, and executive coaching, and works with organizations around strategic planning, cultivating fully engaged employees, and facilitating coaching and training programs. Over the past five years, Alnoor has worked with organizations to accelerate revenue growth and maximize engagement. Alnoor has presented to leaders and business developers at conferences and training sessions, across Canada and internationally.
He uses his background in Human Resources management along with over 10 years in career services to assist mid-career clients to need to seek 'best-fit' solutions. In one-to-one work and group settings, he brings marketing savvy to competitive job search as he repackages past work experience to meet changing career goals. Alnoor understands the strategic and tactical issues that job seekers face, and as a coach, he is highly effective in opening up new perspectives. He has delivered keynote speeches, motivational talks, and conducted seminars and workshops, and has worked with hundreds of organizations of all sizes and industry.
Windsor Conference Centre
November 5, 2019
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Professional Member: $305
Group and company discounts apply. Every third registrant on the same form gets 50% off.
October 29, 2019